Acrylic on canvas 2010
Hand painted canvas of Everton legend Alan Ball wearing the number 8 shirt.
Whilst at Everton, Ball settled into what became regarded as his generation's best midfield trio alongside Colin Harvey and Howard Kendall (still affectionately referred to as "The Holy Trinity").
• other sizes available on request
• all work is 100% hand painted and NOT machine printed like other cheaper canvas' available
• we also paint to your colour specification for free
• if you have a different image in mind email it to us for a proof
• gallery stretched canvas
• stapled on rear and ready to hang
• image wraps around sides
• fast delivery 2-5 days worldwide – larger canvases sent in a tube, taken off its frame due to damage in the past (paintings usually take 7-10 days to paint)
• all prices exclude p&p